- Advanced Mineral Makeup ®
- Alumier MD Skin Care
- Baby Foot Care Product
- EyEnvy Lash Growth Serum
- Home Care Kit: Dermaroller and Beauty Mouse
- Instantly Ageless OMG!
- Latisse ®
- Max 2 Eyelash Extension Mascara
- Medique Skin Care Products
- Obagi Medical® Nu-Derm System
- Proderm Medical Skin Care™
- Oxygenetix Foundation
The Art and Applications Cosmetic Injections Course
Cosmetic injectables, such as botulinum toxin A and dermal fillers, are quickly becoming the most popular non-surgical aesthetic treatment today. Physicians and nurses looking to learn a new skill, supplement your current salary and have some fun are recommended to take this course! We invite you to visit our training facility, meet our experienced nurse injectors and learn more in depth about how we can help you to make cosmetic injections a safe and rewarding career.
The Monaco Art and Applications Cosmetic Injections Course offers:
- Botulinum Toxin A Cosmetic Injections ** Health Care Professionals Only
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) Treatment
- Bruxism Treatment (TMJ) with Botulinum Toxin A
- Migraine Treatment with Botulinum Toxin A
- Dermal Fillers- Upper and Lower Face Augmentation (Cheek/Malar, Jawline, Chin, Lip, Under Eyes, Nose)
- Dermal Fillers for Scars
- Dermal Fillers for Hand Rejuvenation
- Mesotherapy with Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Hands on Training with Live Model, Theory, Clinical Studies, Dealing with Complications
- 1:1 or 1:2 instructor to student ratio
Course Outline Includes:
- Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin A (Botox Cosmetic, Xeomin Cosmetic, Dysport) and dermal fillers
- Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents
- In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
- Patient evaluation for the best facial aesthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
- Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
- Integrating botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler therapy into therapeutic and aesthetic treatment plans
- Volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
- Beautiful and subtle lip enhancements by adding volume to establish proper lip and smile lines
- Smoothing lip lines and eliminating vertical “smokers” lines
- Learn the best treatment techniques including anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, proper preparation and dilution for the best aesthetic outcomes
- Knowledge of possible adverse reactions, how to avoid adverse reactions, and management and treatment of possible complications
- Live patient training including diagnosis, treatment planning, proper dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin and dermal fillers
- Proper fee structures for cosmetic injections
- All the customizable office forms and informed consents required for treatment
What is included in the course?
- Meals during the 3 day course
- Manual with all theory covered
- An official certificate of successful completion
- Practical, hands-on training and theory
- Ongoing support is always our mandate after the course is done and it is our goal to make you successful in the Art and Application of Cosmetic Injections!
How long is the course?
- 3 Day Intensive Hands-on Training taught by our medical nurse educators Naomi Myhre, RPN and Jennifer Tran, BscN RN. Please click on our about pages at the top of the screen to read their biographies!
** Due to the fact that the course is typically one-on-one training, we can customize the course for what you want to focus on.
Financing is available! Please call us or visit our home page to apply for financing OAC.
Please contact us for a complimentary consultation to our clinic and to view our facilities. We are open 7 days per week at your convenience and our booking dates are convenient to accommodate your schedule during daytime weekdays and weekends. The course is taught at our Burlington location at 400 Martha Street.