- Advanced Mineral Makeup ®
- Alumier MD Skin Care
- Baby Foot Care Product
- EyEnvy Lash Growth Serum
- Home Care Kit: Dermaroller and Beauty Mouse
- Instantly Ageless OMG!
- Latisse ®
- Max 2 Eyelash Extension Mascara
- Medique Skin Care Products
- Obagi Medical® Nu-Derm System
- Proderm Medical Skin Care™
- Oxygenetix Foundation
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Collagen Induction Therapy Training
Learn the latest and greatest medical skin care treatment available today!
Platelet rich plasma treatment (PRP), also known as the Vampire Facial, is an excellent anti-aging, rejuvenating treatment used to treat scars, wrinkles/fine lines, large pores, skin laxity and superficial hyperpigmentation. PRP also includes learning basic phlebotomy and venipuncture. Collagen induction therapy (CIT) is an additional anti-aging treatment that will be used to enhance and stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin to help brighten and tighten the skin complexion and texture.
- Meals for the day of training
- Certificate of Successful Completion
- 3-4 hours of hands-on training
- Theory manual with clinical studies
- One-on-one or one-on-two teacher to student ratio
- Ongoing support after the course is completed
- Consent and medical history forms provided
- Your microneedling/CIT device
Who teaches the course?
What is the cost of the course?
The cost of the training which includes your Microneedling device (reg. priced at $2000) is $2499 plus HST.
Contact us today to view our facilities, meet your instructors and learn how this course can benefit your beauty career and become a very rewarding service to offer for your aesthetic business!