- Advanced Mineral Makeup ®
- Alumier MD Skin Care
- Baby Foot Care Product
- EyEnvy Lash Growth Serum
- Home Care Kit: Dermaroller and Beauty Mouse
- Instantly Ageless OMG!
- Latisse ®
- Max 2 Eyelash Extension Mascara
- Medique Skin Care Products
- Obagi Medical® Nu-Derm System
- Proderm Medical Skin Care™
- Oxygenetix Foundation
Obagi Blue Peel® and Alumier MD Chemical Peels
Monaco Rejuvenation offers chemical peels that help to repair sun damage, smooth the appearance of rough discoloured skin, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help control acne problems and brighten drab skin. The chemical peels are available in various concentration and combinations. The intensity level will vary depending on your particular skin concern. Please call today to book your free assessment of skin and create a treatment plan. Please see below for the rejuvenating chemical peels we have to offer!
Superficial Depth Chemical Peels
By combining four alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) plus two beta hydroxy acids (BHA), the rejuvenating cocktail can provide even more exfoliation with less stinging and irritation than previously available with other types of chemical peels.
- All skin types are candidates and virtually every part of the body can be exfoliated including the neck, chest, back and dorsum of the hands. Although there may be clinical improvement after one AHA/BHA exfoliate treatment, repeat exfoliative treatments provide greater improvement.
- No downtime with the superficial chemical peels!
Monaco’s superficial and medium depth chemical peels can improve the following:
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Fine Lines
- Rough Skin Texture
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dull Skin
- Scarring-Mild and Superficial, Particularly Acne Scars
- Shaving Irritation-Men With Shaving Irritation on Face or Neck
Medium Depth Chemical Peels
Our signature Obagi Blue Peels® are in-office facial chemical peel procedures performed by professionally trained specialists to help reveal younger, healthier-looking skin one layer at a time. Monaco medium depth peels require a clinic consultation to determine if this is the best treatment for you.
OBAGI BLUE SKIN PEEL EXPLAINED
Obagi Blue Peel® is a leading deep rejuvenation treatment which helps eliminate blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and sun damage whilst increasing overall texture and tightness.
A low concentration of trichlororoacetic acid is mixed with a special blue base to ensure an even, uniform distribution prior to application. Obagi Blue Peels® allows your skin care specialist to regulate the depth of the peel to remove surface layers of aged and damaged skin. These dead cells are replaced by healthier ones, allowing the skin’s own clarity and tightness to resurface.
The application of Obagi Blue peel is always administered by a healthcare professional, who has specialised training and experience with this highly effective peel.
Before and After Photos of the Obagi Blue Peel®
BENEFITS OF OBAGI BLUE PEEL®
- Ideal treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, laxity of skin, loss of firmness, severe pigmentation, adult acne and acne scarring to achieve visible, significant results
- When your skin has completely finished peeling, you will immediately notice the dramatic results of your newly improved complexion.
- The Obagi Blue Peel® can be applied to the face, neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs and is FDA approved.
We offer a range of skin peels to treat fine lines, shallow acne scars, dry or rough skin, dull skin tone, reduce sun damage, hyperpigmentation, acne and enlarged pores. Our fully qualified Cosmetic Skin Care Specialists will recommend the best treatment for your skin. Book a consultation with us today. Check out our Visia Complexion Analysis at your skin care consultation with us to determine which treatment is best for you!