- Advanced Mineral Makeup ®
- Alumier MD Skin Care
- Baby Foot Care Product
- EyEnvy Lash Growth Serum
- Home Care Kit: Dermaroller and Beauty Mouse
- Instantly Ageless OMG!
- Latisse ®
- Max 2 Eyelash Extension Mascara
- Medique Skin Care Products
- Obagi Medical® Nu-Derm System
- Proderm Medical Skin Care™
- Oxygenetix Foundation
Archology Brow Course Microblading/Eyebrow Embroidery Course
Our three day comprehensive course will teach you the fundamentals of eyebrow artistry and designing the flawless brow with our signature pigments. As a Certified Archology Brow Artist, you will receive
- Opportunity to increase your earnings up to 10 times
- ONE on ONE training with your instructor
- Comprehensive Study Guide Manual
- In depth coverage of every procedure
- Practice on artificial skin and live models
- Professional Microblading Kit
- Certificate of Completion
- A permanent discount for all of your pigments and supplies for microblading, lash tinting, lash perming and eyelash extensions
- Continuing Support
Eyebrow embroidery is one of the hottest trends today. Learn the skill to help women feel empowered with full brows to complete the face. Microblading is a relatively new, manual method to improve the appearance of the natural brow. This procedure is ideal for both people who have natural brows and for those who don’t. The results are natural looking and long lasting. Microblading is often considered permanent makeup, however, it’s concept is different: the ink is deposited with a manual pen. The blade is three times thinner and that allows technicians to draw crisp and thin and natural looking hairs. The results often last from 9 to 18 months.
This training is ideal for beauticians who strive for perfection in their job. Since the procedure is semi-permanent, it requires extra attention in every step of it from drawing the shape to applying hairstrokes. However, rewards for the job are outstanding. There is no requirements for purchasing expensive equipment and machines. You will be provided with a Professional Archology Kit that will supply you with materials to do up to 50 clients.
The manual method of eyebrow hairs have been popular in Asia for over 20 years now. Only recently, has this method arrived to North America. Microblading training allows the artist to create the brow based on client preferences, hide flaws and highlight advantages. During the microblading training, business planning and marketing strategies will be covered to customize and develop your business.
What is the cost of the course?
$2499- includes Professional Microblading Kit to do up to 50 clients, Certificate, Manual, Pro Discount on all supplies/tools, continuing support 7 days per week.
What will you learn?
- Microblading Hair Stroking Method
- Safety & Sterilization
- Skin Anatomy
- Covering old tattoos
- Designing the new brow, multiple techniques
- Mixing pigments to match the client’s desired hair colour
- Various methods of drawing schemes
- Tools and Products used during procedure
- Customizing hair strokes for every client
- Business/Marketing Strategies
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!